Marden Medical Practice

Fitness for Work Certificates

If you are unable to work for up to 7 calendar days, your employers will ask for you to complete a Self Certification form.  These forms are available from Reception.  If you are unable to work for a longer period of time, after consulation, a doctor will issue you with a Fitness for Work Certificate.  This certificate will state if you are either unfit to return to work for a period of time, or that you are able to reurn to work but you may require adaptations, altered hours or amended duties.

Date published: 8th October, 2014
Date last updated: 18th October, 2019